These existing Grade II listed farm building at Llwyn-onn Farm, along with it’s farm manager’s house Trem y Dderwen, were built in 1857 as the home farm for Plas Llwynonn. The neighbouring country house built by Lady Willoughby de Broke, in 1857.
As modern farming methods have changed so the need for the attractive array of stone buildings at Llwyn onn has gone. To preserve these buildings for future generations this tasteful and sympathetic conversion to 13 residential units offers just that.
Lime Architecture Ltd
Park Lodge Buildings